Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 8

This week was a long one in terms of homework. I have a paper due next Thursday so I spent most of the week working on it. The good news is after this paper I only have 2 more papers 1 final test and one quiz left for the whole semester. Yesterday we had a volleyball competition. It was really fun. We had a really strong team. There was one weak link that brought our team down in the semifinals. I had an issue with my food allergies earlier in the week. The label on what kind of meat was in a casserole was wrong so I had an allergic reaction to it. Today we went to the beach. We at at our favorite place, Yogolicious. We did some suntanning and swimming. The week was finished off with watching two movies and a skype date with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment