Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 12

This week I got all of my assignments turned in and it was more of  relax weekend before I start studying for my test. Whitney and I went to Brisbane for an Isagenix conference! It was great and we really learned a lot. There was a firework show that weekend show which we got to see. We also got rained on as we were wondering the city of Brisbane. We ate at the 4th best restaurant in Brisbane and we also ate at an authentic German sausage house. Aside from the eating and the outside things, the conference was really good. Natalie Cook spoke at it who is a 5 time gold medalist in beach volleyball. She was really fun. It was definitely a weekend to remember. Now it is time to start studying for my final so this week won't be much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment